Google pure spam
In this morning, I got an email from Google; it is about spam on my blog site. There was a problem on my subdomain site that has a repeated contents. Now I know what Pure Spam is”. it is making a similar or same website or web design with a subdomain. I thought it is ok, but not allowed.
Also, I found that there are many guidelines on Google documents. Even putting keywords could be spam on Google.
Google webmaster manual action will demote or unlist the indexed link from a website.
these two videos are a very good example of Webmaster Guidelines – Pure spam & manual action
Google webmaster manual action:
Webspam Content Violations
these are the details from google.
- Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link
- Excessive link exchanges (“Link to me and I’ll link to you”) or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking
- Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links
- Using automated programs or services to create links to your site
- see more details in google –>